Warner Brothers Television has announced its schedule for WonderCon 2016. Once again, WB will be bringing a number of its shows, as well as the stars, to Comic Con International’s spring show. Five different series will be holding panels and autograph sessions at WonderCon: Containment (which will also have a pilot screening before its April 19 series premiere), iZOMBIE, Teen Titans Go!, The 100 and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
Stars and producers scheduled to attend WonderCon 2016 include:
- Containment stars Chris Wood, Christina Moses, Claudia Black, Kristen Gutoskie, Hanna Mangan Lawrence, George Young, Trevor St. John, along with executive producers Julie Plec, Matt Corman and Chris Ord.
- iZOMBIE stars Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley, David Anders, along with executive producers Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright.
- Teen Titans Go! producers Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath, along with voice actors Greg Cipes, Khary Payton, Scott Menville, Tara Strong and Hynden Walch.
- The 100 stars Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Devon Bostick, Lindsey Morgan, Christopher Larkin, Richard Harmon, Isaiah Washington and executive producer Jason Rothenberg.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow stars Brandon Routh, Caity Lotz, Ciara Renée, Franz Drameh, and executive producers Marc Guggenheim and Phil Klemmer.
The cast and producers of each series will be signing autographs, and tickets will be distributed at West Exhibit Hall A on the morning of each signing.
It certainly looks like Warner Brothers is bringing their television A game to WonderCon!
Follow the action at @warnerbrostv