Mike Armstrong answers questions like;
- If 50% of the lottery tickets for panels and exclusives go to lottery winners and some of those people don’t show up, How are you going to select other people to attend that panel?
- Did you consider clearing any other rooms this year besides Main Stage (Hammerstein, MSG)?
- Anymore big studio movie panel/guest announcements coming soon?
- How is the restructuring of Reed Pop playing out, are you seeing the benefits?
- Does Reed Pop have any special show planned, like a Star Trek or Star Wars?
- NYCC will text you at your phone number if you sign up for a standby line for NYCC panels, exclusives, and experiences when it’s your turn to join the line.
From Leonard’s site
“…The Bronx is up and the Battery’s down.”
..and pretty soon, tens of thousands of comic and pop culture will be working out the difference for themselves as they descend on the city for the biggest celebration on the East Coast – ReedPOP’s New York Comic Con!
It’s an incredible event with many moving parts – the man responsible for spinning all those plates is Event Director Mike Armstrong who we are very lucky to have join us to talk about all the plans ReedPOP have for the show, as well as talking through the reasoning for a number of new changes to the show. Mike will be on hand to answer any questions from our live audience – please jump on the Q&A to get yours in, straight from the horses mouth.
This, along with all of this weeks con news, and it should be a cracking show – we hope you can join us live!