Author Topic: CIVIL WAR trailer dropped last night!  (Read 929 times)

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
CIVIL WAR trailer dropped last night!
« on: November 25, 2015, 07:41:56 AM »

I really dig how the focus is on the characters & their relationships.  The fighting is of course awesome (and the last few seconds is particularly awesome), but to me the relationships at stake with the characters + Cap's need to redeem and help Bucky is what excites me the most!
"He's my friend"
"So was I"

Brilliant, Marvel!!

In the hype of Star Wars it's easy to forget we're on the cusp of pop genre supernova over the next 12 months: Star Wars, Deadpool, Superman v Batman, Civil War, Suicide Squad, Dr. Strange, Star Wars: Rogue One, etc.  I love that my son will never know what true 'dark days' were like, when there was an ocean of time between the crap of Superman 3 & 4, the greatness of BATMAN in 1989, and then a dead zone for quite a loooooong time.  There is so much awesomeness for us in movie theaters this generation of kids is truly spoiled!!

* edite *
how did I forget Deadpool?!  My son was highly disappointed in me so I had to change it...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:00:39 AM by perc2100 »

Offline dcuodust

• Hall H
  • To me, my board!
  • Liked: 405
Re: CIVIL WAR trailer dropped last night!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 07:44:02 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really dig how the focus is on the characters & their relationships.  The fighting is of course awesome (and the last few seconds is particularly awesome), but to me the relationships at stake with the characters + Cap's need to redeem and help Bucky is what excites me the most!
"He's my friend"
"So was I"

Brilliant, Marvel!!

In the hype of Star Wars it's easy to forget we're on the cusp of pop genre supernova over the next 12 months: Star Wars, Superman v Batman, Civil War, Suicide Squad, Dr. Strange, Star Wars: Rogue One, etc.  I love that my son will never know what true 'dark days' were like, when there was an ocean of time between the crap of Superman 3 & 4, the greatness of BATMAN in 1989, and then a dead zone for quite a loooooong time.  There is so much awesomeness for us in movie theaters this generation of kids is truly spoiled!!

I am on ign.com, I logged in here to put the link after seeing the Civil War article lol
What are you, Worf? Do you tremble and quake with fear at the approach of combat? Hoping to talk your way out of a fight like a Human? Or do you hear the cry of the warrior, calling you to battle, calling you to glory like a Klingon?
- Gowron, Chancellor of the Klingon High Council

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: CIVIL WAR trailer dropped last night!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:27:49 AM »